Home Page

Strep A and Scarlet Fever

Government advice

Please read the advice on the increase in Scarlet Fever and Strep A. 

If your child is unwell and getting worse, please contact your GP/ 111. 

In an emergency, for instance if they are having difficulty breathing, phone 999.